Emergency healthcare supplies
Our agile nature means we can respond quickly in evolving situations, fulfilling large volume orders in rapid timescales. Recently fulfilled orders have included NHS Nightingale Hospitals, Field Hospitals and Covid-19 wards.
Examples of products we have sourced for clients:
- PPE (facemasks, gloves, aprons)
- Sanitisation (manual and automated sanitisers, full-body sanitisers, alcohol-free)
- Sneeze guards and other partitions
- Emergency ward and residential furniture (nursing beds, bedside lockers, overbed tables)
- Clinical equipment (medical notes trolleys, clinical waste bins, commodes)
Please note: the above products are excluded from our standard guarantee, but may be subject to product-specific guarantees.
Following rigorous selection processes, we have gained approved supplier status with the National Health Service, the Ministry of Justice and local authorities across the UK.
NHS Supply Chain Framework Agreement for Ward & Residential Furniture (Contract No. 2017/S 056-104552)
NHS Supply Chain Framework Agreement for Furniture for Challenging Environments (Contract No. 2016/S 041-066764)
NHS National Services Scotland Framework Agreement for Patient Furniture (Contract No. NP785-19)
NHS Shared Business Services Framework agreement for Design, Furniture and Appliances (Contract No. 2019/S 083-196614)
From unwanted furniture to pharmaceutical and clinical waste, we have teamed up with our national network of waste management partners to provide the following services:
- Removal and Disposal
- Removal, Fumigation/Cleaning, Return
- Removal, Fumigation/Cleaning, Store
- General Area/Room/Building Fumigation
Certificates are provided on completion of works.