Ellern Mede NG Feeding Couch
- Hygienic water-resistant finish with no stitching or seams helps to maintain high standards of infection control
- Outer seats angled inwards at 33° to provide staff back support
- Lowered central seat and tapered footwell aides staff in safe restraint practices
- Designed in conjunction with eating disorder specialists
- For some patients with severe eating disorders, nasogastric (NG) feeding is a necessary lifesaving intervention, this chair is designed to reduce any significant risks associated with this method
- Item made to order
- Available only in foam in four versatile colours
- Carcass made from a mix of particle board and plywood for strength and stability
- CM46 fire retardant foam with a FC2907 PU coating
Customise & add to basket
Ellern Mede NG Couch (1NG3)
905 H | 2020 L | 860 D | seat height 400-465 (mm) | weight: 106kg
Looking For Assistance?
Our furniture specialists are ready to listen to your unique set of challenges and match them to a solution that is exactly fit for purpose.