We have an experienced CAD design team ready to help you create your ideal environment.
As part of this FREE process, we will:
- Attend site with an experienced space planner to conduct a site survey to record your product and space requirements.
- Produce detailed, dimensioned drawings (in plan view and 3D perspective) showing layouts and options.
- Discuss any amendments or changes you may require and produce a final drawing.
- Produce a fully detailed quotation, cross-referenced to the drawings.
To find out more, please call 01622 237830 or e-mail email@example.com
With over 40 years of experience in creating safe and robust environments, Pineapple is ideally placed to plan, design and install a furniture solution which can transform any space.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities allow us to create totally bespoke designs – the possibilities are endless. Recent projects include Her Majesty’s Naval Base Devonport barracks and student accommodation at Brunel University along with various NHS and private mental health units.
Furniture supplied by Pineapple Contracts is guaranteed for 7 years from the date of purchase against faulty materials or workmanship. During this period it will be repaired or have parts replaced free of charge, provided that:
- The product is returned to Pineapple Contracts with evidence of the purchase date in accordance with the claims procedure outlined below;
- The product has been purchased by the user and not used for hire purposes;
- The product has not been misused or handled carelessly; and
- Repairs have not been made or attempted other than by our service staff.
The above Guarantee does not apply to the following products or components:
- Recliner mechanisms (manual and electric)
- Fabrics (see below)
- Mattresses (spring interior)
- Bean bags (polystyrene filling)
These products or components are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase against faulty parts or workmanship subject to the same exclusions set out above.
Products which are not part of the Pineapple Contracts range (e.g. sourced on behalf of a customer from a third party) are guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase against faulty parts or workmanship subject to the same exclusions set out above.
- This guarantee will not apply to fabrics that have not been properly cared for or that have been damaged as a result of accidents, soiling, fading or colour transmission from clothing (e.g. jeans).
- Improper cleaning will invalidate this guarantee.
- This guarantee does not apply to fabrics showing “crisp-and-craze” effect or stickiness on vinyl fabrics. Fabric manufacturers claim that these effects are usually the result of improper cleaning methods. Pineapple Contracts are bound by the fabric manufacturer’s limitations in this regard and are not responsible for fabrics showing these effects.
To make a claim under this Guarantee:
Contact Pineapple Contracts by telephone on 01622 237830, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Customer Care Department, Pineapple at Westmead, Aylesford, Maidstone, Kent, ME20 6XJ as soon as reasonably practical after the damage had occurred.
This Guarantee applies to all goods purchased from Pineapple Contracts within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland on condition that any claim is made within the period of the Guarantee and no later. This Guarantee does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage, wear and tear or damage or any damage resulting from abuse or improper use. You have statutory rights in relation to the product. This Guarantee is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect any of your statutory rights as a consumer. Additional written copies of this Guarantee can be obtained by contacting us as set out above.