You can request a quote online by adding each item to your basket and clicking the request a quote button. One of the sales team will then send a formal quotation back to you.
Dimensions are displayed on the product page underneath each diagram and are displayed H x W x D (then seat height if applicable) in mm.
You can do any of the following:
- Add the required items to your basket on the website and request a quote following the instructions.
- Email email@example.com with your requirements.
- Call us on 01622 237 830 and one of the sales team will be happy to assist you.
You can have any upholstered product in a choice of fabrics in Crib 5 & 7. See our fabrics page to view our fabric ranges.
From the lowest to the highest price: Ec, A, B, C etc.
We will contact you prior to the date of delivery to make any arrangements in preparation for receiving the furniture.
All lead times begin when the entire order is confirmed (this includes the choice of fabric), and not the date of the initial enquiry. So, when provided with a lead time, please take this from the date you received your order confirmation.
Delivery is commonly around 8 weeks but can be quicker depending on the demand for production.
Unfortunately, we are unable to zero rate the VAT on any purchase as our products can be used in a wide range of environments.
You can request prices by any of the following:
- Phone our sales team on 01622 237 830.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. We supply contract furniture to organisations with challenging environments.