Ryno® open chest
- One-piece construction provides excellent strength and removes concealment points
- Designed specifically to reduce potential ligature points for increased safety
- Anti-microbial material provides excellent hygiene properties throughout
- Their water resistant nature means they can easily be wiped clean and dry quickly, ready to be used again.
- The flame-retardant polymer used in Ryno products is compliant with UL94 HB and upholstered products are compliant with British Standard 5852:2006 ignition source 5
- UV resistance tested to UV 21+ stating it can withstand 21,000 sunlight hours
- Ryno products’ 10mm material wall thickness and resilient one-piece construction mean we are able to offer a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults
- 1 colour stocked for quicker lead times (Moonwalk Grey)
- Other Ryno® colours available at additional cost/lead times.
- Products can be fixed to walls/floors with heavy duty anti-tamper fixings to create a safe, secure environment.
- 100% low density polyethylene
Please note: Extreme temperature changes (e.g. a cold night followed by a warm sunny day) may cause air inside the product to expand, causing short-term changes to its shape
Technical datasheets: Chest
BIM files (includes IFC and Revit files): Chest
Installation instructions: Ryno® chest and desk
Customise & add to basket
Ryno Open chest with 3 compartments (1RYOC)
735H | 698W | 507D (mm) - Weight: 24kg
Looking For Assistance?
Our furniture specialists are ready to listen to your unique set of challenges and match them to a solution that is exactly fit for purpose.